Search the forum,

Discuss honeywell motorised valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richard brailey

Hi - when the above valves close and open automatically ie by the motor - does the external lever move
Many Thanks

No, but you can tell if its open, the lever moves freely by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell motorised valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... šŸ˜„ I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
I've replaced the ceramic valves on my kitchen tap, but the new valves are freer turning than the old, and the levers move down from a partial...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am having to replace the powerhead of a Honeywell 22mm Motorised valve, model is a Honeywell V4043H1056 (272848) it is not that expensive...
Replies
Views
I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock