Discuss He's a bender!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

I've been at it again.

Been neglecting my bender so thought I'd put it to use today.

Hot and cold feed to basin need to clear a couple of heating pipes

Every bend is one less potential leak!!
egutydud.jpg

Practice makes perfect! Good to see your taking a pride in your work. Lucky customers!

Customer is a father of an old friend of my brothers. He's a carpet fitter and a very good one too.

I feel showing him that I take pride in my work will open a few doors as he's always busy and will pass my name about.

I like using the pipe bender, don't do much now, but when I'm doing any work it's far better to use it than fittings, once you get your eye in with the first couple again it's easy peasy

The burns are classic. Don't think I'd be that bad with my sf2 on full whack, no heat may and the wall doused in petrol!!

a gas boiler installed with no gas supply...... classic! :)

i had something simular happen. council job, full heating, remove coal/solid fuel. It was survey'd by clerk of works. So day one was rip out old and start to bang in new. 3rd day we went out side to finish the gas carcus and when we opend the meter box there was no meter. They had never had a gas meter fitted. The council had to wait 6 weeks before they could get a connection.

kyle, as for the bending. it looks fine to me, its nice to see no ripples :)

I've been at it again.

Been neglecting my bender so thought I'd put it to use today.

Hot and cold feed to basin need to clear a couple of heating pipes

Every bend is one less potential leak!!
egutydud.jpg

Kyle,

Can you put them on top of each other just so we can all see if they are identical heeeee only joking at least you can use the bender, B&Q man uses plastic.

Nice work you couldn't do that with a spring

Tony

PS is that floor safe to stand on!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle,

Can you put them on top of each other just so we can all see if they are identical heeeee only joking at least you can use the bender, B&Q man uses plastic.

Nice work you couldn't do that with a spring

Tony

PS is that floor safe to stand on!!!

Customer is replacing floor so told me I could butcher it as much as I needed. I cut the entire floor out for him today to help him out. Spent the last half of the day kneeling on joists.

Painful after a while!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to He's a bender!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock