Search the forum,

Discuss Help with choice of combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
Been asked to relocate and replace an existing combi, customer would like boiler fitted under kitchen worktop which is 920mm from floor to underside of the worktop.

Dont do many installs but have previously fitted baxis mainly ... will probably need a rear flue to get the clearances at the bottom but cant find baxis with a rear flue option for some reason.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or suggest a suitable replacement.

Much appreciate.

Been asked to relocate and replace an existing combi, customer would like boiler fitted under kitchen worktop which is 920mm from floor to underside of the worktop.

Dont do many installs but have previously fitted baxis mainly . will probably need a rear flue to get the clearances at the bottom but cant find baxis with a rear flue option for some reason.

Could anyone point me in the right direction or suggest a suitable replacement.

Much appreciate.
Might be worth moving your post to the GSR section mate. Just incase anyone puts anything on here they shouldn’t.

glow worm or vaillant, glow worm owned by vaillant so most of the bits the same, rear flue is really nice to fit

7 on the GW and 7 on the V pure if you are an advanced member
You can pay to increase Vaillant to 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with choice of combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock