Discuss hello from south east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jack17

i am 19 and been to college for 2years got asset level 1 and was doing my nvq level 2 when the company went bust. i have had experience on site for 6moths and around 8months domestic expeirence. im from dartford have my own transport and most tools minus powertools. im very hard working and would be available immediatly

many thanks

jack

not far from me mate, im looking around to from erith, keep in touch.

thanks just trying to find an employed wether it be paid or unpaid to finish my nvq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello from south east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi stumbled across the forum whilst browsing for plumbing information.. I currently work in the marine industry but in the last year have...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Good morning. Hi im Riaz from Durban, South Africa. Just saying hello.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently at college studying for my NVQ level 2 in plumbing and then after this completing further study and assessments in domestic...
Replies
Views
Hello Quick intro....I’ve joined here because I’m planning a career change.... you guessed it, into plumbing. Im mid 30s and from a construction...
Replies
Views
Back