Discuss Halstead ace hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wlinton66

When switched to hot water only , no green light to indicate and no burner green light neither. When switched to heating and DHW, hot water only gets hot, when central heating side is calling for heat, when rads are at the set temperature , boiler, burner switches of and water runs. Heat exchanger debris? Diaphragm , micro switch ? Thanks

When rads are heated at set temperature , burner switches off and water runs cold.

Could be any of the things you have mentioned (Its a Helstead) if you know what you are doing or looking at then it simple to find fault, but forum rules wont allow us to tell you

When switched to hot water only , no green light to indicate and no burner green light neither. When switched to heating and DHW, hot water only gets hot, when central heating side is calling for heat, when rads are at the set temperature , boiler, burner switches of and water runs. Heat exchanger debris? Diaphragm , micro switch ? Thanks

Hi didn't halstead go bust? You may throw money at depending on age,maybe go with bg on a fixed price on repair.
I haven't worked on one of these since 2006 I think good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead ace hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock