Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultimately the responsibility is with the landlord but shouldn't the letting agencies be doing checks ?

Wow, this thread has grown since I was last here.

There is an amazing amount of crap work out there it seems!! LOL.

I found this a few weeks ago TNT said her Meter wasn't working ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336811909.567635.jpg

Great Thread just read all the way through.

I'm sure I have got a couple of pics somewhere I will try and dig them out!

No Tamz this was in kit unit only accessible from inside, she had a new kitchen fitted and they adjusted pipe work. Funny thing is its been serviced and not picked up :-@

dave1 what has been serviced ???

looks like kitchen fitters job as meter was on there way, they turned it round so it fits perfectly in

so you are saying that even it was connected flow to the rhs it still worked and did read gas flow through the meter ???
sorry i am confused a bit

It would pass gas but wouldn't record it. Obviously whoever did the landlord checks before never looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock