Discuss Had the pleasure today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably the closest Experience of owning a Lamborghini you'll ever get, I hope you enjoyed it ;p

There was a silver one in my college, I thought someone had stuck the badge on it for a joke

I hope you didn't steal the customers badge & stick it to the front of your van ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Had the pleasure today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hi I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock