Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Greener heating for Grade 1 listed house in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I've been contacted by the committee of Grade 1 listed house which is now a museum. They currently have a semi-commercial Rehema Quinta 65 which is on its last legs. They want a new heat source/boiler which will be greener and future-ready as we move towards reducing CO2. The building is 800 years old and has high heat losses. There is no scope for insulating the building as grade 1. Interested on what other engineers thought. Will commercial boilers be able to be converted to hydrogen in the future?

Not worth the hassle as the system will be sized / specd for high temp heating so there not going to want the hassle of a new system

gas won’t be going anywhere for the next 50 years

Reply to Greener heating for Grade 1 listed house in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock