Discuss Glow worm ultimate 60ff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fan pulses on ignition but doesnt start sparking just keeps pulsing the fan. Im thinking air pressure switch or board. Odd thing is its intermittent and I couldnt get it to do it often enough to carry out enough tests with multimeter to confirm either way. Anyone had this before or can offer any advice?

Had this before was the board, fan starts - makes pressure switch - power cut from fan - aps breaks - repeat

Yeah I had this on similar boilers, the aps activates a relay & then killed power to fan etc... Just cycles fan on & off, always makes it look like a dodgy fan but is board I reckon!

Check supply to boiler, and demand? If they are irratic can look like board but it's power.

I had this problem on an ultimate before, or maybe it was a micron. It was the pcb at fault.

I had this with a potterton prima this morning fan starting ant stopping never quite getting to full speed. As said above just check the power to fan, and the perm and switch live voltage before ye collect the pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm ultimate 60ff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock