Currently reading:
Glow Worm Betacom 24c - Fan / Hall Effect Sensir

Discuss Glow Worm Betacom 24c - Fan / Hall Effect Sensir in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikey4getz

Hi there, I'm new and not boiler man myself.

please don't have a go at me following the details of the problems I'm having with my Betacom 24c.

So the fan has been sticking on start up which has been an on going problem, but with money constraints have been holding off buying a new one as a gentle knock on the outer casing where the fan is located has helped kick start it. This morning the fan stuck again (although last few days been OK) so gave a knock and know the power has gone from the boiler. No power what so ever.

Has my now stupid actions caused me to knock out the Hall Effect Sensor thus no power?

your kind help would be much appreciated.

Michael
Inherited Glow-Worm Betacom 24c

Michael , probably not the reply you want but , you need a gas safe guy in there. Sorry .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Betacom 24c - Fan / Hall Effect Sensir in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock