Currently reading:
Gas work

Discuss Gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

850Rick

How many of you actually do Gas work?has anyone renewed there Gas certificate and is it worth the expence just to do a few jobs.Im wondering if i should do it or not.

Sure if I am digging deep enough I will find something to renew in Feb too as I did each course at a different time and in different years.
Not a bad thing in a way as I am getting my updates on legislation more frequently. So I know pretty much after a year already if I have to run my sealant gun anti clock wise to seal the sleeves ;). This year is my cooker year.

0mb (not 10mb) with release held open?
Is there a TB stating its changed to 7-10mb ?

Burglered if I know, so much information and so little time to assimilate it!

Realistically though, a let-by will be pretty evident over a wide range of starting pressures.

im only involved in domestic NG so i honestly dont know, but i would have thought MP would only have been on NG via transporters network upgrades? there is a new update to IGE/UP/1B which was donated to me by a kind gentleman, but as i havent any assessments booked i havent actually ploughed through it yet
i done MP last time as well the test rigs are compressed air

Got told let-by on medium pressure is now going to be at 7mbar and no-longer 0mb... can you confirm this Kirk?

the new let by test will be done between 7-10mb, then TT at 19mb as normal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock