Discuss Gas meter test nipple in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
The holder for the test nipple is loose moved when tightening and un-tightening the test nipple. Is it usual to just unscrew this, paste and tighten back up?

Nope new meter leaky it and if leaking call suppliers

There pressed in so new meter

Reply to Gas meter test nipple in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
I had to gas rate on an E6 meter in a dark, muddy basement the other day. No place to put down tools. I stayed there for two minutes only to find...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock