Discuss Gas Boiler Spares for sale in N. Ireland. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RB gas

Due to my retirement, I have a large quantity of gas boiler spares for sale.

These are all new spares for Baxi, Ferroli, Biasi, C&M, Glowworm, Ideal, Worcester, Vokera boilers & White Knight tumble driers. The total value is around £2000.

I prefer to sell these within N. Ireland as they are 'everyday' spares for local engineers, also I prefer them to be collected from me rather than posted. There are some other 'free' items not listed here, included in the sale.

Please do not reply unless you are genuinely interested in purchasing as a complete lot for less than HALF the value. I will not split the lot.

Please reply by e-mail initially to [email protected].

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Robert.

Welcome to the forum, have you considered ebay or a local free ads?

have you got a list , croppie will save them until july when i bob over. not that he knows it yet like lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Boiler Spares for sale in N. Ireland. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock