Discuss Freebie alert - advance heads up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

there is another freebie review product coming up - and I hope to be posting details one day next week.

However, we will be using the Williams & Co | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies site to administer it, so you will need to be registered in order to be in with a shout.

Not that I would be shamelessly touting for registrations so that I can email you special offers. Heaven forbid that I should utilise such a transparent sales tactic. :)

Ray

you are just doing this to tease us so we have to sit on the forum every day so someone can get this freebie lol

you are just doing this to tease us so we have to sit on the forum every day so someone can get this freebie lol

Yep.

I have to confess that it isn't as sexy as the free vogue deal. It may be a while before I can top that.

talking of the vogue deal STILL waiting on ideal to get back to me about this, the big deal they were making about ideal for an ideal.

lets hope there is nothing wrong with this gas valve

as long as the Irish are still persona non grata on this freebie :)

tbh i like them, my customer loves her one from a boiler mate to vogue 40, I was not happy with the reading i was getting on my fga. but called them out no hassle and they replaced the gas valve which they were sending to honeywell

How do you get you cash back for them btw

If it came from us, we should have sent you a voucher. If we haven't, let me know.

If you bought it somewhere else, then kiss my @ss. :)

Ray Stafford yeh from you, ian had to special order me a stand off kit for it, no voucher i will be having words with ian.

Its in my march purchases.

Shouldent i have vip on testing on a freebie because of the black mambas? Haha

tempted to put money on it being one of the pir flush units...

Samba's ? are tried and tested a long time before you were in your da's loins :wink:

btw gloves are for fannies :lol:

I'm intrigued these deals are ace

As am I.

I'm guessing the details will be coming via email this time?

As am I.

I'm guessing the details will be coming via email this time?

No, via the forum. Our email list has lots of people on it who are not forum members, but they aren't much help with product reviews - which need to be public to have any value.

What times the announcement Ray???????

Do we have to look on here or the Williams site???

Do we have to look on here or the Williams site???

It will be announced here. We will only be using the site to control despatch, and I'm limiting it to people who have registered at the site to reward them for supporting us.

It also saves me having to manically deal with loads of incoming PMs which I get whenever we do a freebie. If I can just point you to the ecommerce store, which will have a product with free delivery but inventory management set to stop accepting orders once a certain number is reached, it should be a piece of p1ss*.

*TM famous last words

Hope its not tonight......already on my way to comatose....

thank feck for autocorrect

ray your site should save you and team some hours as i will just order off that rather than call up or pm you

ray your site should save you and team some hours as i will just order off that rather than call up or pm you

Thats cools Steve, but I think Ian and his team will call you up from time to time - we are trying to avoid the impersonal nature of your average ecommerce operation, and actually talk to our customers. Radical idea! :)

Vultures.jpg

Who remembers the night of the boiler giveaway?! Funniest night on this forum ever! I'm actually laughing now just thinking about it!

is it a box full of surplus crates Ray?

have you got a time frame so i can pop out of the background and actually read some threads?lol

is it a box full of surplus crates Ray?

have you got a time frame so i can pop out of the background and actually read some threads?lol

Some time this week. Or possibly early next week.

im registered Ray, but can't confirm my account or does it happen when I fill registration details? Got bit confused when I registered, sorry

im registered Ray, but can't confirm my account or does it happen when I fill registration details? Got bit confused when I registered, sorry

I can see your account Martin - its registered under your galaxyplumbing email address. Its was activated automatically because you gave your gas safe registered number, which matched your postcode. Thanks to the magic of the internet, and the substantial bribe which I had to pay to Capita/GasSafe, we could authenticate you automatically. :)

Is it happening today Ray?????? :smile:

Maybe.

Maybe I have TWO, count them ONE, TWO Freebies for friendly fellow forum-ites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie alert - advance heads up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock