Search the forum,

Discuss Flue kit Extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

denny370_1

Hoping someone out there can help me out. My current boiler which is in my cellar is currently just below ground level and i am reliably informed that to receive my up to date boiler/Gas certificate (because we are moving) i need to get a extension flue kit to bring it above ground level. Unfortunately my Britony Combi se Boiler manufacturer don't do a kit for this. Does anyone know of a universal kit or flexi kit so i can purchase 1 and have it ready for my Plumber when he does his inspection?
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Denny370_1

Nope they don't make a flexi / universal one and if it's being picked up now why was it installed like that

And please register with the forum doesn't take long to do

Last edited:
Once you've registered a couple of pics might give us a clue too

Oh well that's such a shame. It was fitted a few years ago before the regs came out. Its not been picked up yet as my plumber hasn't started any work, its just that Ive done my homework prior to the plumber checking the boiler. No worries, a new boiler it is then!!!

Oh well that's such a shame. It was fitted a few years ago before the regs came out. Its not been picked up yet as my plumber hasn't started any work, its just that Ive done my homework prior to the plumber checking the boiler. No worries, a new boiler it is then!!!

the regs regarding that have been the same for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue kit Extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock