Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss flexicom diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dean.

Ive got a leaking diverter valve in a flexicom, is there a repair kit for these or is it a case of replacing the hole valve. cheers.

Im not to sure about that, i would check your iphone again :smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flexicom diverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the diverter valve - I unscrewed it from the hydraulic block but for the life of me I can't get it out. I even spoke to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock