Discuss Filler loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazzymond

Hi everyone, can someone kindly help please? I have a Viesmann Vitodens 100 boiler and the part on the filler loop where you put a screwdriver to top it up has cracked and needs a new filler loop. I have enough plumbing knowledge to replace kitchens/bathrooms is replacing the filler loop an easy enough job? I am on short time and just can't afford a plumber right now:bigcry: anyone got any advice or steps to replace it please? Kindest regards, Daryl (newbie)

Hi Daryl, welcome to the forum.

Is it part of the boiler or sited on the external pipework?

If the former, I can't comment as I'm not familiar with the boiler and boiler repair advice is a sensitive matter. If the latter, it is just a compression fitting, isolate/drain supply and replace with new item, preferably the type with a quarter turn handle, the screwdriver slot type are awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Filler loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock