Discuss FGA readings off the scale! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

doing a Landlord check yesterday, Potterton condensing boiler.
FGA readings were off the scale, analyser actually came up with sensor overload & shut down.

To cut a long story short, someone in the past had changed the gas valve, and hadn't set it up. Now done & working ok.

Question is, is this riddor reportable - and what would the dangers be in this circumstance? I can see incomplete combustion, etc - but this would get blown outside so not a danger to occupants? Comments please - want to know what to go back to landlord with..

TIA
Colin

Don't think the HSE will be interested, I have reported worse and they haven't investigated.
Your LL can report it to GSR if he wants but they won't listen to you.

Colin.

I need you to increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FGA readings off the scale! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock