Search the forum,

Discuss Dropped by to raise a wee glass. Slange Var! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi guys, it's been a good few years since my last visit to the Arms, and being Scottish doesn't mean I've been dodging buying a round. Honest. :)

Whover said this was the season of good cheer, wasn't a plumber or a parent. Most of us are working 7 days to earn the pennies, to pay for those Christmas demands aka lists that our kids give us once a year. My two had their list sorted in July......greedy wee buggers. Funny how every present starts with the letter "I", it's Ipad, Iphone and well I'm saying aye right, go do one!

All the best to you and yours, when the big day comes.

I wish we could agree with all kids and adults that we buy presents for just to have Christmas delayed for a few days and then we could save a fortune buying identical presents in the sales. :)
Still I suppose it is very nice to have everyone get their presents on or around Christmas Day.

Yes, I am also from Scots descent and a bit tight sometimes. :oops:

Seasons greetings to you Cailean!

Reply to Dropped by to raise a wee glass. Slange Var! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock