Discuss Damaged Water Pipe - What was the cause? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

And if it was malicious damage, the hole in the flexi is in the exact position where someone would stick a screwdriver into it.
Somewhere further around the circumference of the flexi would have been awkward.
Just another part of the probable evidence

Last evening I was having a pint or three with the housing director of a medium/large housing trust 800+ properties. iPad goes ping. So I showed him the ordiginal picture . His reaction ..deliberate damage with a small flat heat screwdriver worked into the flexi. By whom not our province. Good enough for me

Reply to Damaged Water Pipe - What was the cause? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock