Search the forum,

Discuss Condensing bolier flow and return temps - effect on rad sizing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta T on a Worcester should be 20C??

OP did you have to set up your heat curve using the app?

Delta T on any condenser should be 20º but i've yet to find one even on my own.
Closest i've got is 18

OP did you have to set up your heat curve using the app?

Well, Worcester Bosch said "The curve set points adjust the heating curve used to calculate the flow temperature depending on the temperature outside, unless advised this should not be adjusted after selecting the heating system type."

The default settings are Start Point Curve 20C, End Point Curve 75C.

Snag is that I've no idea what this means! I've looked at various explanations on the web and there's usually ranges of curves with factors of 1.2, 1.3 etc up to 2.0 or so. There appears to be no way of moving the curve in the Wave app.

You can also set the min and max flow temps, and the heating system type, and room influence.

I did start a new thread on Weather Compensation: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/c...eather-compensation-pump-runs-all-time-2.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condensing bolier flow and return temps - effect on rad sizing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock