Discuss Company trying to sell contract work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just had an email from this crowd. Offering maintenance contract work for fees. Its probably been punted around a bit but i thought I would just mention it in case anyone didn't know.
the email reads:

Due to our national contractual obligations and demands, we are required to implement a gas company in the EH Postcode areas.
We are looking for a gas company that can take on the following:
· Gas Safety Certificates
· Gas Installations
· Gas Maintenance
· Breakdown & Repair work
· Full Void work
· Bathroom Installations ( optional )
This work is guaranteed and we will be implementing only the one company to carry out the workon a 3 year contract basis. They will be required to work for both our National Property management contracts and also be responsible for carrying out the work for Property Management Companies, Student Accommodations, HMO, Building Contractors, National Lettings and Estate Agencies and Insurance Companies.
Gas and Electric services U.K. is one of the U.K’s fastest expanding companies that can cover all aspects of Gas, Electrical and Plumbing work. With our national network of companies providing these services we have secured some of the U.K’s most creditable contracts within both the property management sector and also from national blue chip companies, which in hand has helped us to be able to provide such maintenance contracts for the more dedicated local gas and electrical companies who can provide our clients a more professional local service.
Our Larger Clients require the most competent gas engineers to carry the work out, so it is our responsibility to determine from all the companies interested who will represent our company in the correct manner. We have a strict criteria that must be met by our engineers and various factors come into place when we implement a company to carry out the work.
The contract fee applies only to the successful company, this enables us to cover our costs without taking a percentage of the work done by our contractors, the fee is paid on allocation of the contract and no other fees are paid throughtout the contract term, this enables us to guarantee a minimum amount of properties you will be responsible for if successful.
To ensure profitability for our contractors the contract is 100% free to be considered for with a one off fee upon commencing the contract (fee listed below). The contract will run for a 3 year period.
Contract Summary
Duration: 3 Years (36 months)
Properties:450 per annum (covering domestic gas maintenance and servicing and full void work on various properties)
Clients:Property Management, Private Landlords, Insurance Companies, National Estate/Letting agents, Student Accommodation, Building Companies which are contracted in using our services throughout the 3 year contract period.
Cost:One off payment £1725 + vat.
If you would like to find out more regarding the contract or to express an interest please contact Stuart Boland on the number listed below or E-Mail over your contact details and a member of the team will contact you to discuss the contract further.
Kind Regards,

Now Im suspicious and I have a feeling it is from another company who went by the name of group not one two or four..:thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its a scam and wouldn't dream of touching it. Just wanted to let you know its doing the rounds again.

Sorry Ecowarm, I didn't realise you had already posted about it.

The problem with this is some poor sap, who is in the toilet moneywise may well take a punt on this to try and get out of trouble and end up losing their house! Just some parasite trying to take advantage of a bad situation. This bloke needs to meet my friend PAIN!! Ah pity da fool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Company trying to sell contract work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock