Discuss Combi boiler flue terminal within 2 meters of adjoining property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

proelitegas

Combi boiler flue terminal is approx 1.5 meter away from neighbouring property however both Properties are owned by same person will this cause any issues as I believe it should be 2 meters according to my G1 book,customer has build another house basically in his garden..I'm thinking Poc wont dilute and disperse because of the terminal being too close to the other property and maybe a danger re entering the property..any thoughts suggestions would be appreciated..

It doesn't matter if the customer own's both properties. You have to stick with the manufactures installation instructions and regulations. That's mho

What boiler? I thought it was 600mm to the boundary line/surface facing a terminal?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a potterton gold mate I've not seen the mi's but noticed the terminal when the shell had gone up visually looked too close..

i might have this issue soon as my next door neighbour is sticking an extention up and dont fancy any plume going over my motor and wrecking the paintwork

its 2000mm if the plume from condensing appliance is likely to cause a nuisnace to a neighbour, just checked. Having a neighbouring property owned by the customer, your never going to be a nuisance if he says so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler flue terminal within 2 meters of adjoining property in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock