Discuss Cold radiator in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out with this. I have added 3 new radiators to a system and replaced 2, the 3 added are small 400 X 600, initially upon refilling the system all worked fine except one 400X600 which was the furthest from the boiler and one other which was a replacement, obviously bled them of air with no success in rectifying the situation so then continued to balance the system, this sorted the 400X600 but the original which is a replacement will still not fully heat, it has some heat at the top and none at the bottom like a rad with air lock. The system has predominantly all new radiators except for 3. The system has been flushed yet this one radiator still causing an issue.

Any ideas what the issue could be or anything else I can try to get it sorted.

TIA

What diameter pipework has been used for the 3 additions and where did you connect them into the existing system and what size pipework did you connect into?

15mm original pipe work to 15mm new, new feed taken from just before problem radiator, only other radiator after this is original end of run I believe, this one still works fine and has drain valve.

Reply to Cold radiator in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock