Discuss co alarm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

Just got my gas mag through and with it comes a flyer from Anton,on the front ,they are pushing their new portable co alarm by Eikon,they are selling

What a great piece of kit,every gas safe Inspectors have one and so should all engineers,good to see the Anton bring such a devise out to look after our safety

However do not think it is safety they are thinking about so much as profit ,they want £160 ish for the pleasure and only lasts 2 years and then you throw it away,no way should this unit cost more than £60.00. Still giving them a good healthy profit ...rip off city... they should be ashamed of their selves

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my gs mag today and had a read of that, i do li9ke the good ,bad and ugly pics lol. i found a few subjects interesting in there, this month i will read over in the next few days.

is it me or you guys have the same experience ,just got home from safety check on a boiler .
gas leak + soot on boiler case = Id and warning notice ,explaining to customer safety issues ,him standing next to me and ye ye ye ye ye me , i said to the man dont ye ye ye me as i am about to throw you £ and walk a way !
he rent his house to HIS BOY ,AND DONT GIVE A £4CK ABOUT THERE SAFETY .......
i issued warning notice and sticker on boiler and left appliance off...can't get my head round it !!!

One of my mentors had a knife put to his throat and told to turn a commercial cooker back on or he'd become part of today's special!

Lots of people just don't care because they don't see or understand the immediate danger. All they seem to care about is the immediate inconvenience or the money it will cost to put it right.

many years ago when i was a bit hotter headed i did a gas safety for a guy and had to id the boiler and cap the meter for a massive gas leak of course he didnt want to pay me as he felt he only had to pay if it passed
after 20mins of arguing which include him throwing the invoice in my face he made the near fatal mistake of jabbing me in the chest he might not have paid me but im sure the new glasses and slightly wonky nose didnt make him look better ,cant beat the glasgow kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to co alarm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock