Discuss check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha chaps I have mega contract work so personal is quite many u get from checkatrade

takes a while to build up, all my checkatrade calls are from people moving into the area, most down fm London, so means you get the ones with some money :)

I find this as well. Some local calls but mostly people new to the area.

ian i text you a few times about looking for work that much lol

Flaming annoyed with this mob !!!

Handed over £650 cash couple weeks ago to get started with this and still await to go live on their site . Decided to make a call today to see whats happening with my membership and get told am still being vetted.

Ask whats the hold up and they say i have not provided a utility bill with my name and address, i told them two weeks ago i don't have any utility bills as her indoors has her name on all that only have basics like cred cards which shows all this . The salesman at the time said that will do so stump up the money .

Two weeks later after hearing nothing from them get told without a utility bill its a no go yet they still take my money and they wait for me to contact them !!!!!!

On top of this call today i get told they will put membership on hold which i loose out on my twelve months now , not once did they offer a refund lol.

Now i am wondering who checks check a trade because thus far they have taken the money and run and are not overly helpful or overly willing to offer a refund .

Rogue traders slowly springs to mind

Flaming annoyed with this mob !!!

Handed over £650 cash couple weeks ago to get started with this and still await to go live on their site . Decided to make a call today to see whats happening with my membership and get told am still being vetted.

Ask whats the hold up and they say i have not provided a utility bill with my name and address, i told them two weeks ago i don't have any utility bills as her indoors has her name on all that only have basics like cred cards which shows all this . The salesman at the time said that will do so stump up the money .

Two weeks later after hearing nothing from them get told without a utility bill its a no go yet they still take my money and they wait for me to contact them !!!!!!

On top of this call today i get told they will put membership on hold which i loose out on my twelve months now , not once did they offer a refund lol.

Now i am wondering who checks check a trade because thus far they have taken the money and run and are not overly helpful or overly willing to offer a refund .

Rogue traders slowly springs to mind

I had similar experience, so I emailed Mr Byrne and got a response. I only handed over 170 and then refused until things were sorted, eventually I got 5 months free and am currently paying monthly for 12 months until next dec. If you kick off enough, politely, you can get a response and end up being happy. It took me a while to sort things, give them their due, they had to bin the lowly lass and sort me out with their senior manager Julie, and even then accounts cocked up. just keep threatening to leave and ask for a refund and you may well get a result. It did help i didnt pay upfront :)

I've never had a problem, guy came from Sunderland to give me a seeing to :eek:

How long is a piece of string? Could be a couple of boiler changes? 5 power flushes?
I've got back my £650 already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back