Discuss Cheap Boiler, Easy to work on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve @ TheHeatingHub

I have a customer from hell, the guy is so pig headed when you try to tell him that there is no point in fitting a cheap boiler he points out that his baisi boiler is 7years old (even tho it hasn;t been working right ever) and that it is a good boiler. I would love not to do the job but the custard is my dad :(

I need a cheap boiler that is easy to work on when it goes wrong, what are your thoughts ?

Ideal indepentdent cheap cheerfull I have istalled these for landlords nearly 3 years since and have had no bother

fit one with a long warranty so you can breath easy for the warranty period :)

i'd go for the ideal independent cheap as chips and exactly same as the logic. very easy to work on and service.

As per posts above anything with a 5yr warrenty, Biasi are doing a 5yr one.

Do you really want to recomend/install a boiler for a know all, pigheaded guy........
You'll be wrong & get slaughtered if it causes problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap Boiler, Easy to work on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock