Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic Discs for Dualux Taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Contacted Ideal Standard recently about above and was advised to go to www.fastpart-spares.co.uk They recommended cartridge S8739NU. From the photo it appears that the bottom casing of this cartridge is made from plastic whilst the original ones where all brass. Wonder if anyone has experience of whether the new ones last as long as the original. I always assumed that the original ones were either made in the UK or Germany but guess current ones are made outside Europe, wonder if quality is comparable? Many thanks.

Reply to Ceramic Discs for Dualux Taps in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock