Discuss Cant see the wood for the trees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this problem years ago with a brand I forget. Changed it for a new one same happened. Changed it to a siamp problem solved. It was the type with a cup float and haven't used them since

Torbeck valves are terrible. The older types were great, but whatever they changed with them caused them to leak. I tend to go for Fluidmaster or Wirquin

siamp have to many moving parts .still trying to work out how they work with all those levers

siamp have to many moving parts .still trying to work out how they work with all those levers

Got asked if I could put one back together after customer played with it, told him it would be quicker to get in his car go and buy a new one and come back! Horrid things!

the standing cold water pressure in the pipes at night is always slightly higher anyway as nobody is using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cant see the wood for the trees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock