Discuss Calling on sole-trader or firms in South-East London or Kent for experience please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marty32

Good afternoon all

I am currently doing my City & Guilds 6129 at a skills centre in Dartford and have had approximately a year's previous experience on the tools. The building firm I worked for made me redundant due to the recession biting at the back end of 2008/early 2009.

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to give me some work experience with cylinder installs (both vented and unvented) central heating installs and maintenance,shower pumps and bathroom installs etc.. and any other pearls of wisdom!

I'm looking to join the plumbing trade next year when things are hopefully better with the economy etc as I currently, although very boring, hold a non-plumbing job which is paying the bills.

Grateful for any help to build some confidence as I really did enjoy this trade but need more than just papers to do this as a career in the future. By the way, I'm not fussed whether I'm paid or not and have my own transport so willing to travel to jobs etc.

Please send me a private message if you can help or need anymore info.

Best regards

Re: Calling on sole-trader or firms in South-East London or Kent for experience pleas

Good morning

Is there anybody that would be willing to help me out please?

Very much appreciated

Martyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling on sole-trader or firms in South-East London or Kent for experience please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock