Discuss British Gas are looking for Technical Engineers in Greenwich, Sutton and North Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen BG

British Gas is recruiting Technical Engineers to provide our domestic customers with all aspects of Gas service and repair. If you build fantastic relationships with your customers, take pride in doing your best to the highest standards, and enjoy the benefits of working hard to ensure you achieve the right result first time, British Gas needs your qualified Technical Engineering expertise.

As part of the British Gas family, you will have access to great benefits including a pension, holidays and share schemes. A van is provided for business use, as well as tools, equipment and uniform. The opportunity for career progression and development is available, allowing you to showcase your talents, learn new skills and reap the long term rewards.

• British Gas Technical Engineer
  • £27,966 - £31,507.56 + London weighting where applicable
  • Service and repair of domestic Gas central heating systems
  • Great benefits including vehicle, pension and share schemes

As a British Gas Technical Engineer, you will be kept busy with domestic Gas service and repair work in your local area. You will carry out servicing and repair to boilers, central heating systems and other appliances or products within customers’ premises, working to the highest standards of efficiency, safety and customer satisfaction. All our engineers benefit from the best technology available, as well as excellent training and support from your manager and team. We require you to have current domestic Gas knowledge and experience, including NVQ 3 in Domestic Gas Maintenance, 6013, 6034, 6016, 6006 or City & Guilds 662 or 5980 Parts 1 & 2. You must also be Gas Safe registered and have current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CPA1, CEN1, WAT1, CKR1, DAH1 and HTR1.

Apply for the role of Technical Engineer today by visiting www.britishgasjobs.co.uk and search using your home postcode.

I will do my best to respond to PMs when I can - please do not be offended if I don't reply straight away!

Many thanks, Helen

Re: British Gas are looking for Technical Engineers in Greenwich, Sutton and North Ke

31K! Well it's gone up a tad since I left :) Great place to get experience in repairs if you ask me. I'd advise anyone wanting that knowledge to look no further! Use these lot to your advantage and get a tidy wodge in the back pocket to-boot!! :)

Re: British Gas are looking for Technical Engineers in Greenwich, Sutton and North Ke

Please respond as requested in the post

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas are looking for Technical Engineers in Greenwich, Sutton and North Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock