Discuss Boilersuit or work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep disposable coveralls in the land rover for when I need to get down and dirty.

I keep disposable coveralls in the land rover for when I need to get down and dirty.

Me too. Under £2 a set from tool station.

I wear trousers. Though this last couple of weeks, my belly has started to creep over the edge of them. So I may go to boiler suits eventually!! :)

I wear a brand called Fristad. In my opinion they're more comfortable than snickers.

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd spend £50 on a pair of work trousers. I remember someone on here was paying about £85 a pair for theirs, and they had about 6 pairs. Mental!

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd spend £50 on a pair of work trousers. I remember someone on here was paying about £85 a pair for theirs, and they had about 6 pairs. Mental!

Whats a couple of pair of £85 work trousers when were on £60k plus :lol:

Black combats, black polo shirt and highly polished safety boots! Short band and sides and clean shaven. On the other hand it would be nice to go to work dressed up as Mario.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilersuit or work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock