Discuss Boilersuit or work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Tradesmen nowadays seem to favour work trousers rather than a boilersuit. i'am from the old school though, always wear a boilersuit, i reckon it keeps you cleaner, it's warmer in the winter and it looks more professional.
Is it just me, or am i missing out, Are work trousers really better ?

Work trousers and tee,polo or sweat with gas safe logo and name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

work troussers all the way, boiler suit (do have one in the van) just feel a bit too restrictive

Havent worn a boiler suit since i left college 10 years ago, started wearing jeansbut went through to many pairs before i discovered work trousers

Work trousers for me but also keep a boiler suit for going under floors, clearing drains etc

Only wear a boiler suit when working on oil as saves my clothes getting sooted up and you cant see soot on black trousers until you kneel down on somebodys nice cream carpet (I did this once then went and got a boiler suit).

I got work trousers, all my work gear is snickers, I like it. You can get some good deals on snickers stuff if you shop around

I have always worn snickers work trousers and they are very comfortable

I used to work with a joiner who would polish his work boots every morning without fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilersuit or work trousers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock