Search the forum,

Discuss boiler turning itself on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chad57

Hi to all i'm a newbie to these forums and looking through many posts i think i have come to the right place for advice so i am hoping to find a solution to a fault on my logic 30 combi. It is 5yrs old and has just begun acting up by turning itself on at different times day/night wether house is warm or cold. The hot water takes a while to heat up when heating is off but runs very hot when heating is on. I do apologise if this question has been raised and solved before i'm still looking through posts in case it has but thought asking may be quicker.

We cant give information on boiler repairs, but just try running hot tap when heating system is cold, then feel L/hand heating pipe on boiler if this it getting hot then you have an internal fault and will need engineer, trying this first will help person that comes out, had one last week simple fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler turning itself on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock