Currently reading:
boiler manuals

Discuss boiler manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

please can someone send me the link to the boiler manual site think it was called my boiler . had new laptop and lost links . windows 10 is doing my head in .I want my windows 7 laptop back

thats not a very good site all it does it link you to the man main page

please can someone send me the link to the boiler manual site think it was called my boiler . had new laptop and lost links . windows 10 is doing my head in .I want my windows 7 laptop back

www.myboiler.com/manuals know what you mean about windows 10, updated mine tried it for a week and went back to 7, just bought a referb laptop on 7 can move files between them without any problems, Found that 10 slowed everything down, suppose they want you to buy all new equipment

Ok, Shaun, my ba. I had tried "my boiler", and clicked on Baxi - which takes you to:
Free Baxi Boilers Manual Download

I therefore thought they were the same, so after your comment, tested it on Atag, or something. Which took me to the manufacturers page. So "my boiler" is obviously piggy backing gasdocs for some boilers.

Ok, Shaun, my ba. I had tried "my boiler", and clicked on Baxi - which takes you to:
Free Baxi Boilers Manual Download

I therefore thought they were the same, so after your comment, tested it on Atag, or something. Which took me to the manufacturers page. So "my boiler" is obviously piggy backing gasdocs for some boilers.

Yea tried Worcester and ideal and same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock