Discuss Boiler flue distances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

never come across this before, wondered if any of you have any knowledge of it. Il call gas safe if not. I've been to price up a boiler, the customers existing flue comes out quite close to an outside wall hung lantern that sticks out from the wall light, (hope you understand what i mean by that), is there a minimum distance a flue has to be away from an outside light?

cheers guys.

I would suggest that you use your brain here

If the flue if going to pump out a lot of steam that is acidic. How long will the light last?

I would suggest that you use your brain here

If the flue if going to pump out a lot of steam that is acidic. How long will the light last?

i was wondering if there was a measurement, I know it's not in a good place, But thanks for the sarcastic reply.

As above.
What is the minimum distance the MI's state to drain pipes etc? That will give you some starting point dimensions to work with.
If too close, you can advise moving light, or possibly fitting a plume kit if relevant to boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler flue distances in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back