Discuss Boiler fibre washers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

So I've noticed that the fibre washers supplied with the logic are PANTS. Far too soft and don't seem to last. I've had to replace a few with regin ones which seem much better.

Does anyone know of any decent 3/4 and 1/2 inch fibre washers that can be bought pretty cheaply in bulk?

While we're on the subject, why are we still using fibre washers over rubber?

Thanks, Tom.

Too many poor rubber ones. With logic I use the ones you buy from plum fix in bulk for about £2. Smear a bit of jet blue on male threads under boiler and that seems to do it for me.

They need a touch of paste when installing.
Don't know what's wrong with them as they don't leak at first, they seem to drip after a year or so.

Glad I'm not on my own in seeing this issue.

Will have a look in my Plumbfix catalogue

Let me know if you find a supplier. I could use a few 1/2 and 3/4 for my spares kit

I've bought them from euro boiler spares, they also do the large (1 1/4"?) ones for the gianoni diverter valves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler fibre washers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock