Discuss Blocked sinks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AliCPFC

I have a customer that has two blocked sinks. I took apart both traps and cleared any build up in the bends, reattached and it hasn't resolved the problem. I can only assume that the problem lies deeper into the waste. How do i get at it?

Thanks in advance.

U guys prefer using chemicals than actually opening the pipework?! Chems costs money and has no guarantee of working, opening pipework shows where blockage is and get it out

U guys prefer using chemicals than actually opening the pipework?! Chems costs money and has no guarantee of working, opening pipework shows where blockage is and get it out

Depends on the blockage.

If it's on boxed in solv weld I'll try my luck with anything rather than rip it all out!

Most blockages ive found are pushfit pipe, compression joints, long minimal/no fall.
Theres so many out there which dont know how to run waste pipes, such a simple job, really dont need any training, just common sense.

Water needs gravity (fall) to escape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked sinks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back