Discuss Black Friday: Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like being back at the races :D

Ray I put 4 of the copper deals and a logic 30 in my basket but said out of stock when tried to check out, do you have to buy and check out literally as soon as there on? Not just have them in basket?
Thanks

Ray I put 4 of the copper deals and a logic 30 in my basket but said out of stock when tried to check out, do you have to buy and check out literally as soon as there on? Not just have them in basket?
Thanks

all sold out (ray will confirm this but busy atm)

Thanks

Sorry Thoggy, its a race to the checkout! Although in fairness, even I didn;t expect them to sell out so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday: Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Heres some of the details you have all been waiting for: Worcester Gas boilers - £50 off all models until we sell out. There will be...
Replies
Views
R
At approximately 6:30pm, we will be releasing our ultimate Price Rush offers. Get onto www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk right now and wait for the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Hi All Question: What makes Black Friday look like wimpy-wednesday? Answer: The tradeonlyplumbing mid March madness sale, this weekend from...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Hi All We have had lots of questions about what will be on offer over the Black Friday weekend. Its been a closely guarded secret - not even the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
After all that build up, at last - the actual deals! We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock