Discuss Black Friday - Ultimate Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you guys get them because the WB and Vogue 100% didn't appear on the offers page for me?? If you've already got a cheap boiler yesterday do you not see the others?

came on my screen for 40 secs then sold

I dont know how i did it as i bought em all separate thinking if i did em all in one go they would be gone by time i got to checkout

You must have timed it right. We released them at approx 20 to 30 second intervals.

You were a luck dog though, as there were hundreds of people on the site

I was!! The pipe freezers and copper tube etc all came up but no boilers? Nevermind. Got a Vaillant yesterday which was very nice!

Got the Vogue...couldn't say no at that price.

I still don't know where I'm going to store all these boilers!

****, for some reason I had stuff sorted by 'name' and not 'default', which is why the boilers didn't come up on the first page :( haha!

Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com!

lastminutedotcom.jpg

37 seconds later, and he would have lost the deal - and several £hundreds in Black Friday savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday - Ultimate Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock