Discuss bin liners required for wifes clothes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

you had a bad day?.

i have allways been a bit of a welder building trailers etc since i was 14, aall the plant gear etc. got home today to find the wife had bunged £300+ worth of steel length sections to the scrap man 'because it was all rusty' she said!.:eek:
the pikey's cleared me out, now i have none.:mad::mad::mad:
at least she learns fast though she's kept out of sight for the last 5 hours:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

oops..................

sending the bin liners :D dont know if they will get there though cos posties are goin on strike:rolleyes:

cashing in the chips before xmas is what its called in my part of the world. scrap prices will fall in November so if any body has scrap now is the time to sell!!!!!

feel your pain man not good ouch!!

cashing in the chips before xmas is what its called in my part of the world. scrap prices will fall in November so if any body has scrap now is the time to sell!!!!!

feel your pain man not good ouch!!

Does it always drop that time of year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bin liners required for wifes clothes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock