Discuss Best/worst tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the monument olive cutters 8,10,15,22 but still used adjustable to rattle a 22mm olive and nut of this morning

Got to disagree on that - now. Never had any until a few months ago when I had a few jobs replacing rad valves in houses. SO much quicker!
Complete rhubarb.
Only useful about ten percent of time. Usually the nuts are overtightened and the pipe is strangled by the olive. They will only come off a straight pipe and I can use my grips for that just as quickly

Best would be my Record pipe benders that my dad bought me when I started my apprenticeship. Still going strong.

Worst would be cheap hacksaw blades.

Best tool is my girlfriends rabbit
Worst is the cheap asda battery's she puts in it :(

Best Tool - Bahco Wide Jaw Spanner
Favourite Tool - Lenox Hacksaw - its a beast
Worst Tool - Stanley Pliers - came free with something else, cant even grip hard enough to hurt your hand, i tried!

Best tool: Milwaukee m18 sds. So handy to just pull out and whack out a hole. Saving time setting up leads and will drill pretty much anything considering its weight.

Favourite: love the newer rothenberger waste slices. Fly through in one turn leaving a perfectly cut end.

Worst tool: anything from hold on! AVOID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best/worst tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock