Discuss Best Place/Cheapest to buy GS Labels/Pads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get my work pads from BES [ order 10+ for @ £4 each] has 50 job sheets, in triplicate.
Great for doing appliance reports/servicing & also use for invoice, when on the job.[they have serial numbers.] They also do warning labells.
I use PH Products Landlord Safety report pads & Rothenburg Warning notices, which I get from the local Plumbers merchants @£4.50 each/pad 25

i can tell you not to bother with parts center for the warning labels.
went in there yesterday for i.d triangles pack of 8 they wanted £5.75 +the vat @@.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Place/Cheapest to buy GS Labels/Pads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where's the best place to buy them? Idea is to install them myself.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
J
what is the best power flush machine and where can I buy it
Replies
Views
Thinking of getting some vertices ones for the bedroom. All windows have pvc frames. Also double conservatory PVC doors. (Full windows) Lastly...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock