• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Best concealed cistern in the Sanitary Ware area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gt5500

What's everyones top choice for a dual flush concealed cistern? It's going into a 600 by 400 unit with access through the dummy drawer front. The toilet will be a wall hung on a low height frame.
The reason I don't want a combined frame and cistern is because the huge flush plates will not fit the unit.

townfanjon

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Only ones I use are Dudley Advantage or Grohe Adagio

OP
G

Gt5500

Thanks, I was looking at the grohe, I've seen some reports of the flush pipe leaking, have you had any issues?
I see lots of recommendations for the fluidmaster, the thing that puts me off those is the flush plate is not as slick looking as the grohe.

Reply to Best concealed cistern in the Sanitary Ware area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads