Discuss baxi duo tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
when in ch mode the boiler will fire on full rate for 30 seconds then go out for say a minute then fire again..it does this constantly,dhw is ok.as any body came across this before with this model,inlet gas pressure fine.

turn off RH return side iso if it has a built in loop crack the nut bolted to the iso and bleed into a bowl then remove the nut filters behind it if theres no built in loop it will be a silver cap

turn off RH return side iso if it has a built in loop crack the nut bolted to the iso and bleed into a bowl then remove the nut filters behind it if theres no built in loop it will be a silver cap
i'll have a look tommorrow ta...on a different boiler fitting a worcester junior i 28kw,it came with a low nox chip, whats the benefits with lowering nox levels if any...?

not sure dont fit worcesters just fix them when they die,leak,blow up etc
i went back to this boiler and gas was fine co% 8.7 all good,the boiler when first knocked on runs fine until temp is reached ,then it just cycles constantly,down stairs is in 15mm on flow and return, upstairs is in 8mm and on all rads the flow is red hot and the return is cool,could this be due to a blockage on the main return pipework,and could the ch ntc be faulty causing these symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duo tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock