Discuss baxi 105e, need a bang to ignite !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ozcat

Hi everyone,

I have a baxi 105e and heres the problem, i turn it on the pump runs but it wont ignite unless i give the front panel roughly around the pressure dial a slap with my hand, some times it will run and re ignite a few times after this then its groundhog day and back to the slap, the ignition light isnt on till it gets banged and ignites, its driving me nuts, ive had every connection off cleaned and made sure all have a good connection including the main wires onto the circuit board, i replaced the board last year so im hoping it not that on the way out again.
Any help appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
to find it you will need a good magnifying glass,look on the back side of the pcb where all the soldering is done,look for somthing that may have got to hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105e, need a bang to ignite !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock