Currently reading:
Back boiler with oil boiler, same system?

Discuss Back boiler with oil boiler, same system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birdingbenny

Hi, I've just moved into a house that has a woodburner with back boiler supplying hot water for both domestic water and heating, two separate circuits so four pipes into the back of the woodburner. There are 5 radiators and the hot water tank has an immersion heater in addition to the coil. I'd like to install an oil boiler connected to both hot water and heating and would like to know if the two boilers can be combined as I'd like to make the most of the back boiler as well. If it is possible, hints and tips would be very welcome.

Many thanks

Hi and welcome along. The best advice would be to get an oftec engineer out to come and assess your set up and to quote for the works.

Anythings possible if you chuck enough money and expertise at it. When you contact engineers for estimates make sure you tell them about twinning the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back boiler with oil boiler, same system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock