Discuss Back boiler to combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Depends on the system but me personally I would want to price for repiping as it’s 8mm

As for costs anywhere from 4K -8k you might get some cheaper but you can tell where they have cut the price

Last bbu to combi in a/c with a 28mm gas run I did was £3600 I did that to a good standard witha reliable boiler filter new clock etc so what do you mean you can tell where they have cut the price?

Last bbu to combi in a/c with a 28mm gas run I did was £3600 I did that to a good standard witha reliable boiler filter new clock etc so what do you mean you can tell where they have cut the price?

Including a repipe (eg getting rid of the 8mm circs and new rads and valves) ?

Ah fair enough I thought you meant just a bbu to combi swap. I shall go back to my hole and hide.

Thought you meant a conversion be around the same then 3.2-3.6

Reply to Back boiler to combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock