Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Back boiler plumbing circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Japnut04

Plumbed this up last week an having a problem with it, the gravity flow from the stove works fine, its just when the pump for the stove kicks in the return from the rads seems to go up through the coil instead of back to the stove, put a gate valve on the return link which helped but still not right, its cooling the hot water in the cylinder every time the pump runs, cheers for any advice giving.

Attachments

• Back Boiler Circuit.JPG
    Back Boiler Circuit.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 40
are both boilers feed from the same cistern in the loft to give the same head?

I only have the back boiler side fed from the f+e tank at the minute didnt get around to putting in a new pipe for the ch side of things

you should have used a injector tee on the stove you would have no problem

Cheers for that, i got an injector tee today must fit it a see how it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Back boiler plumbing circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock