Discuss B+Q one shot drain cleaner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whyme

Nipped in my local b+q today and couldnt quite believe they sell one shot drain cleaner to the general public, surely thats a nasty accident waiting to happen even if does say corrosive on it..

it scares the crap outa me!! the last one i used i took it straight outa my van and left it at the f in laws.lol

Fire is nasty stuff and boiling hot fat will take your skin off faster, but it wont put you off a fryup.....will it?

it scares the crap outa me!! the last one i used i took it straight outa my van and left it at the f in laws.lol

and me, we use it as preventative measure in office block urinals. It spits, bubbles, smokes and the traps get red hot. dodgy.

never used it before , used caustic soda on last drain i done and nearly gassed myself as area wasnt ventilated enough lol

I splashed some dambuster on a pair of shorts once and it dissolved them, frightening stuff.

It was only in the papers about one shot where a bloke left it in his bath waste to unblock it. Anyway, where the waste ran was above a babys cot. Ate through the plastic pipe and ceiling and dripped all over the babys face. Babys now scarred for life...
Shouldnt use chemicals anyway, just repipe it is the best way

we only use as preventative, they dont block then. but ye horrible stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B+Q one shot drain cleaner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back